A live-fire course intended as an introduction to basic handgun safety and fundamentals for handgun shooting. Learn the basics, demonstrate your knowledge and ready yourself for the next level of live-fire range class!
You will use inert training guns to develop basic in-classroom skills, then you will apply the lesson with live-fire on the range using your handgun.
This Course Covers The Following Topics:
* Self-Defense firearm basics.
- Universal Safety, Pistol Operation, Malfunctions and how to correct them, How to Select a Pistol and Ammunition.
* Defensive Shooting Fundamentals
- Understanding defensive shooting and marksmanship.
- Grip, Stance, Aiming, Trigger Control, Follow-Through.
* Gear and Gadgets
- Holsters, belts, lights, storage and more.
* Basic and advanced skills
- Training Programs for live and dry fire.
* Range Safety and Etiquette
- Range Commands
Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals is a comprehensive course for anyone considering owning or carrying a firearm for self-defense.
The course is a complete guide to understanding conflict avoidance and situational awareness; home security and home defense; handgun; basics; shooting fundamentals; the physiology of violent encounters; the legal aspects of using deadly force (including knowing what to do in the aftermath); and a complete guide on gear, gadgets, and ongoing training.